Lost or Stolen Passport

Get Your Child Passpoprt Fast
Express Passport

Lost or Stolen Passport Replacement

The U.S. Department of State Passport Service claims to process passport in 6-8 weeks for regular service and in 2-3 weeks for expedited service. Neither is guaranteed.
Expedite Your Passport Today
If you would like to replace your passport faster then the times the government gives you, use a expediting company such as Expresspassport.com Express Passport is a trust worthy company that retains a A rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

passport renewal new passport
Lost Passport damaged passport
passport pages name change
child passport passport card

In order for you to replace the lost or stolen US passport in the shortest period of time, you will need to contact a passport and visa expeditor. A passport expediter can help you secure an emergency passport as quickly as 24 hours. Expediting this process with the help of a passport expediting service will help you obtain your passport in the least amount of time and stress possible.

If you can’t find your passport or you suspect your passport was stolen, you can and should replace your passport quickly. You can get a replacement for your lost passport much in the same manner as you would acquire a new one. The only difference is that you will need to report the loss and fill out an extra form. This form (Form DS-64) is used to explain the circumstance behind the loss or theft of the passport. The same is true if your passport was stolen. Being the case, it will take the same amount of time as it does to obtain a new one unless you expedite your lost passport replacement. Use a passport expediting service to help provide you a super easy and fast lost passport services to travelers who need passports expedited quickly. The steps to replace a stolen or lost passport are as follows:

Complete Statement Regarding Stolen or Lost Passport, Form DS-64

You should fill out this form only if your lost passport is still valid. Answer as many questions that you can with as much detail as you can.

Send the completed form DS-64 to the following address:
U.S. Department of State
Passport Services
Consular Lost/Stolen Passport Section
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036

Apply for a New Passport

One of the criteria that you must meet in order to apply for a passport renewal by mail is that you must have your most recent passport in your possession. If it was lost or stolen and you are unable to submit it, then you must apply for a new passport using form DS-11.
This means that you will have to submit the application form, proof of citizenship, proof of identity, photocopy of identification document and one photo at a passport application acceptance facility unless you need expedited services.

For individuals that are traveling in sooner than fourteen days and are unable to submit their application in person at one of the Regional Passport Agencies, passport expediting companies may provide assistance. Whatever your passport emergency is, with the use of a passport expediting service your valuable time and headaches will be saved.

Expedited Passport Service